Sunday, August 16, 2009

Poll 8 – Pentel Sharp P205 v Pentel Smash Q1005

Poll 8 has finished. The polling statement was “I took the P205 out of my Top 5 “Low” price range and replaced it with Smash Q1005”. A total of 115 votes were cast - the voting options and percentages were:

Good call – 19%
That’s a 50/50call – 26%
Wrong! – 7%
Wrong, wrong, wrong! – 20%
Dave, make an exception, put the P205 back in and have 6 in the Top 5! – 18%
No - chuck the Graphgear out instead – 11%

After due consideration I’m going to officially take the P205 out of the Top 5, but give it an ‘Honourable Mention’, sort of making it an unofficial number 6.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of polls, I would like your readers to vote in my poll if they can at "Which lead size do you prefer?" at www.criticalscribe.blogspot.com. I would like to thank you for listing all of the lead sizes in one of your posts.

Dhaivat said...

NOOOOOOOO!!

Time Waster said...

/Frank Cho/ a comic book artist who's dating my cousin uses a P205 =)

Germ said...

think i am going to do a top 25..... just too many to choose from....