Sunday, July 15, 2012

Kickstart A New Blog

I've recently received two communications that I'll pass on.

First a new blog that might interest you.
Drafting and Mechanical Pencils by Vittorio from Italy.

Second, a new project on Kickstarter. Let me be clear - I am in no way whatsoever associated with this project, but it looks interesting. Here's the main part of the email I received from the project "I see on your blog that you are a fan of Pentel P200 series pencils.  I just started a Kickstarter project called Spoke Pencil...a CNC machined aluminum housing utilizing the P200 series mechanism. You can check it out at:  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/690647277/spoke-mechanical-pencil"

1 comment:

Vittorio Villani said...

Thanks Dave! Hope you like the new blog. I just posted a new review of the Rotring 900 "side knock".