OK, well, a while ago I did a bit of blog searching to see what people were saying about mechanical pencils on “non-pencil” blogs. It gave me a few ideas, one of which was this list, “Ten Things Not To Do With Your Mechanical Pencil”. According to the blogs I read, people have actually done these things. Without further ado, in no particular order,
- Roll up your exam cheat notes and store them inside your MP.
- Stab people with your MP.
- Use the barrel of your MP as a drainage device during (presumably) illegal home-surgery on your cat.
- Use the lead sleeve as a toothpick.
- Use the lead sleeve as a fingernail cleaner.
- Use the barrel of your MP as a blowgun.
- Use two MPs as drumsticks and get thrown out of class.
- Use the barrel of your MP as a dispenser of meat marinade.
- Use your MP as a dart to play darts with.
- Use the barrel of your MP to snort (illegal) substances.
Truth be told, most of these are pretty standard stuff, except numbers 3 and 8 are rather disturbing, for different reasons.